Heavy is the man's head that wears the crown, but capable is the van's roof that wears the rack. Every van needs headgear. We know you are a true adventurer who needs roof space to store those kayaks, longboards, mountain bikes, or even a tent to sleep more adventurers. The Sandy Vans team is here to help, to ensure you maximize your square footage of your rig!
- Built with Aluminum, no rust!
- Powder-coated black
- Aluminum air diffuser – rigid, quiet, and ability to mount light bar
- Modular, all cross-members can be adjusted to fit your roof layout
- DIY Assembly with minimal tools, see installation video below
- Adjustable 80/20 cross-members (10/20 series)
- Exterior lighting easily mounts on roof rack rails (lighting not included)
- Compatible with most awning
- Utilizes factory roof rails for installation
- Rack Rails are 4.5" in height, cut from 3/16 aluminum
- See optional decking panels, making your van roof walkable!
- Made in the USA
144WB: 55" x 129" & product weighs 70 lbs
170WB: 55" x 169" & product weighs 80 lbs
170 EXT: 55" x 185" & product weighs 85 lbs
LEAD TIME: 2 - 4 weeks